Parents and students are invited to come discover more about IB at Huron in the 11th and 12th grade tonight at 6:30 PM!
The evening will have an open format, and will allow participants to browse class presentations in a ‘living museum’ format. Parents and students will have the opportunity to meet teachers, counselors, and the IB Diploma and Career-Related Programme coordinators.
Highlights of night:
- Ask questions, get answers
- Meet the teachers
- Learn about the curriculum
- Preview the 27 Diploma Porgramme courses available at Huron
- Learn about the 3 Career-related Programme pathways at Huron
- Counselors and IB facilitators present
- Express interest in DP or CP for 18/19 school year
Students and parents are welcome to attend.
Please join us in the Huron cafeteria!